Namaqua Coastal Adventure21 - 27 Dec 2021 / 29 Dec 2021 - 4 Jan 2022 / 8 - 14 Jan 2022
Over the last 24 years we formed a very close alliance with the Houthoop Guest farm and their contribution as accommodation base and excellent Namaqua Cuisine has played a very big role in the success of this Adventure – we are very sure some only come back for Jackie’s food!
For all our dates we will be staying at the Houthoop for 6 nights as our base to operate from – this making life very easy with no camping and we can settle in whilst still being very good situated to explore the beaches, Shipwrecks and other attractions of the area as part of day trips.
The Adventure menu for the six days will consist of the following:
- The Coastal Day – Exploring the unspoiled beaches very close to the Houthoop with some demanding sand driving and that famous beach braai.
- Shipwreck Route – Entering the Sperrgebiet with very special permission we visit not only secluded beaches but also one of the best shipwrecks on the coast we called “The Titanic of Namaland” The Border.
- Hondeklipbaai, the Shipwreck Aristea and Langklipbaai – a very relaxed day driving to Hondeklipbaai and having some of the best local Fish and Chips from Sam’s.
- Zonnekwa – An isolated area resembling the greater Kalahari and we fine-tune our dune driving skills as part of a visit to the dune-veld of the West Coast.
- Heading North via Grootmis and Port Nolloth – rich in diamond history before entering the very unspoiled Richtersveldt to places like Sukkel, Holgat, Beesbank and Lekkersing – magical day in some unspoiled country.
- Relaxing last day with visit to Kleinsee, Jakkalsbay and some more unspoiled coastal area we close down the trip with a magical sundowner on a deserted piece of Namaqua Coast.
- After super breakfast / brunch we have to say goodbye.
Yes, the 4×4 will work hard but this is not a 4×4 challenge – we focus on the family market with a very relaxed daily itinerary this can be done with any standard 4×4 family vehicle with low range.
Cost R 6950.00 pp
*Family rates APPLY for CHILDREN. Please contact us.
- Guide with guide vehicle
- Two-way radio communication
- Accommodation DBB (sharing)
- All permits and entry fees
- Seafood evening
- Drinks and snacks
- VISUMS (Just joking….)
- Crayfish permit where applicable
- Fully completed reservation form.
- Copy of ID.
- Full payment 30 days prior to safari.
Once we have your reservation form, we will forward a detailed packing list to you.
Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.